Thursday 11 October 2012

Halloween Coasters

Ive not been posting as much of late, I seem to have a lot less time for crafting and when I do Ive gotten out of the habit of blogging. However here is my set of Halloween coasters done for a swap on UKS.

I saw that this swap was running and saw some cork tiles in hobbycraft this got me thinking about making a functional coaster, I did my research and found this -lhttp://www.homemade-gifts-made-easy.com/how-to-make-coasters.html 
I sourced my materials and had a go. I loved the glossy finish on them. The swap wasn't intended I now realise to be about functioning coasters but a decorative item, with people planning on making books and hangings with theirs I do hope putting a cup of tea on mine in their craft space isn't a disappointment. Thanks Rebbecca for a lovely swap I look forward to receiving mine soon.

A couple of pictures which sadly fail to show just how glossy they are.




1 comment: