Monday 21 May 2012

Honeymoon Album

 Ive had fun today! Ive enjoyed stroking my new stash for a week and now the photos arrived! For those that don't know Ive joined Shimelle's Cover to Cover class, the idea is to look at the bigger picture and create whole albums that work together. Id had a plan to use kraft cardstock as background for all my LOs in this album but the very first elephant one I came to I found my greys didn't look right on it. So Im using a page from Pink Paislee's prairie Hill as a connecting theme (its the orange honeycomb one), the only issue could be getting my hands on some more of it! I loved doing these LOs I think the beautiful stash and gorgeous animals have almost made themselves! The added bonus of course was an afternoon of happy memories :)



How cute are these brads!








3 comments:

  1. Fabulous pages Jo! Fantastic photos and I adore the PP's you have used, they are perfect.

    Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what amazing photos and love all the pages, Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layouts with really great photos

    ReplyDelete